Patricia Bays Haroski, whose father also served as her employer, registered National Boss’s Days as a holiday with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in 1958. She instituted the holiday to foster better working relationships between managers and their subordinates and to bring attention to the dedication that managers put into their positions. Knowing firsthand the struggles her father endured to keep the family business running well, she felt that younger workers didn’t respect their superiors sufficiently. She set out to change that perception. Nowadays you can post on social media like funny happy boss’s day quotes and wishes from employee’s.
Some bosses even have other bosses. Those managers also report to someone else, depending on the size and the productions of the business. Everyone does have a boss of some sort. Even if your employer is the owner, they still have obligations to the government, their clients or customers, and their suppliers.
Funny Boss Day Quotes & Wishes
- Happy Boss’s Day from your favorite employee!
- Happy Boss’s Day from your hard-working employees.
- When the boss is away, it becomes a holiday! Thank you, Boss
- Your easiest job was picking me as your employee. Happy Boss’s Day!
- We’d be at a loss… without you as our boss!
- Today may be Boss’s Day, but every day is employees’ day with a boss like you!
- Not every boss is nice. We really hit the jackpot with you! Happy Boss’s Day!
- The only time some people work like a horse is when the boss rides them.
- You are living proof that you don’t have to be bossy to be a great boss!
- “Show me a man who is a good looser and I’ll show a man who is playing golf with his boss” ~ Jim Murray
- Happy boss’s day from all of us – You’re such a hardworking boss…We get tired just watching you.
- We hope you do as little work today as we do every day. Happy Boss’s Day!
- “As long as my boss pretends my salary is high, I’ll pretend that I have so much work to do.” -Unknown
- Enjoy your Boss Day by doing little bit of work like I do. Have a beautiful day, boss!
- A Boss’s day riddle – What do you call people who work with you? Very, very lucky. Happy boss’s day!
- A good boss is a person who can tolerate my complaints and still manage to say hello to me every day.” ~ Byron Pusifer
- You are the perfect ringleader for this circus, which we call “work.’’ Thanks for making exciting every day.
- Boss.. You’re the pilot who helps us fly through monthly targets and appraisals. For that, have a great Boss’s Day!