It’s true that first dates can be one of the most nerve-wracking, anxiety-producing situations in our society. Sometimes they lead to burning love sometimes they go down in flames. Remember the purpose of these questions is to ease you into a natural conversation, not just pepper them with questions. It’s a conversation after all, not an interrogation . A flexible communication style—engaging questions, open-mindedness and easy back and forth is most effective. In this article you will get a complete lit of questions to ask a guy on a first day.
Questions to get to know a guy on a date
Essential get to know questions on a first date :
- What is your hobbies?
- Do you live alone or with your parents?
- Do you have any nicknames?
- When is your birthday?
- Where is your happy space?
- What should I know about you that I’d never think to ask about?
- How many times have you been in love & what did each experience teach you?
- Are you looking for just a friend or girlfriend? (To find out his intentions)
- Do you have free time for sports, meetings with friends and family?
- Do you have a tattoo?
- Do you feel comfortable if you go to a restaurant or a movie alone?
- How do you see the perfect weekend?
- What do you like more, read the book or watch the movie?
- Do you think that men should rule the world? (Just to find out if he is feministically orientated or not)
- How long can you be angry with a person who is important to you?
- Do you often forget about significant dates?
- How much time do you spend surfing the Internet?
- How do you feel about animals?
- What style of clothes do you like best and how often do you wear such clothes?
- What’s one thing you wish you had known as a freshman in college?
- Do you consider yourself a morning person or a night owl?
- How long did it take you to start enjoying coffee?
- What are two of your bucket list items?
- Have you ever kept a New Year’s resolution?
- What is your favorite article of clothing you own?
- Do you have any specialty cooking dishes?
- What is one job you could never do?
- What is in your fridge right now?
- Anything surprising happen today?
- What were you like as a kid?
- When it comes to love and relationships, what is the first lesson you want to teach your children?
- If you could change one physical & non physical thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What do you hate most about the dating process? (You want them to tell you so you can avoid it)
- What is #1 thing in your life that you are not doing that you wish you were?
- What do you do when you feel like giving up?
- If you could only keep one book you currently own, what would it be?
- What are you most excited about in your life right now?
- What do you want to be known for?
- In one sentence what is your biggest concern right now?
- That’s something that you sometimes outwardly wish more people realized about you, but you’re happy is internalized because to be able to sit on this information makes you stronger?
- What’s something that comes easier to you than it does for most?
- What do you feel people take for granted the most?
See – 1st Dating Tips
Remember that these are personal questions and should not be asked immediately, wait till you both are comfortable each other before asking these questions.
Getting to know someone is a slow and safe process. Don’t be too eager to get into deep conversations.
- Do you think your childhood was better or worse than other people growing up in a similar place and time?
- Do you have any secrets that you could share with me?
- Tell me about one thing, important or not, about which you never talked to anyone else?
- What will be your reaction to the betrayal of a loved one?
- If you could change your past, which moment would you choose?
- Tell me what you are so afraid of?
- If you had the opportunity to start your life from the very beginning, would you use this opportunity?
- Tell me about your first love experience with a woman?
- How many times have you thought about kissing me before you decided on this? (if you have already kissed)
- Do you think a woman can dominate the bed?
- What is your opinion about the relationships with no obligation?
- What is the most important thing for you in life?
- Are you close to your family?
- In what situation will you never compromise?
- Who knows you better than anyone?
- Have you ever cried while watching a movie?
- What is the highest pressure situation you have experienced and how did you handle it?
- Do you have character traits that you would like to change?
- What would you change in yourself?
- What can upset you to tears?
- Do you have any secrets you could share with me?
Tips – How to handle Depression alone?
Career and Life – Goal Questions
- What do you like most about your profession?
- What are your short and long term goals?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- Do you have a dream you are pursuing?
- What’s the most interesting job you’ve ever had?
- What’s your big passion?
- Can you tell me about your profession?
- What drives you to do what you do? What motivates you?
- What trajectory are you hoping to push yourself onto? Where do you want to head?
Check – 10 Ways to Impress a Girl
If you met on social media, here are some questions you can ask.
At the beginning of your personal or virtual communication, you can ask his name. Very often, names on social media can be fake.
- Did you like my photos?
- How often do you write to beautiful girls on the internet?
Funny and interesting questions
- What’s the most useless thing you know how to do?
- Have you ever laughed so hard, food came out through your nose?
- What’s the most ridiculous tattoo you’ve ever seen?
- What’s your idea of a perfect girlfriend?
- What turns you on?
- Do you have any sexual fantasies?
- Are you naughty?
- What do you want to do with me right now?
- What colour of under wear do you think I’m wearing?
- What do you find sexy in a woman?
- Where would you like to be kissed?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- Do you always like everything to be in place?
- What kind of music do you like?
- How do you feel when things don’t go according to plan?
Questions to judge a guy in a better way
- Is there something you would want to change about yourself?
- Something you are proud of?
- Have you ever self harmed?
- What has been the best day of your life so far? What happened on that day?
- Who are the special people in your life?
Be sure your questions will not offend your partner. Listen as much as you speak, the best communication occurs with an even and equal exchange between two people.
Visit – Quotes about Tall People