St. Patrick’s Day Love Quotes is an article that presents a collection of heart touching loving and romantic quotes to celebrate love on the occasion of St. Patrick’s Day. This article includes quotes from Irish writers and poets, as well as traditional Irish blessings of love and sayings. These quotes convey the essence of love and affection, as well as the spirit of the Irish culture and tradition. Whether you’re in a committed relationship, single, or celebrating with friends, these Happy St. Patrick’s Day Wishes with love are sure to warm your heart and lift your spirits.
St. Patrick’s Day Love Quotes
- My love for you is worth more than all the gold in Ireland! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May love and laughter light your days and warm your heart and home. Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- May your pockets be overflowing and your heart flourishes my love. Happy St Patrick’s day.
- Happy St Patrick’s day, my love. I hope you are blessed with wealth and the soft touch of Irish luck.
- Dear, you are my pot full of gold with love at the end of the beautiful rainbow. Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- Although the Irish luck brought you to me, it was your golden heart that kept our love alive! Happy St Patrick’s day.
- Wishing you the happiness of a leprechaun’s gold, and a day of songs of love that will never grow old! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- You’re in my mind and on my heart that’s what I want to say. It’s all about the gold and rainbows it’s St. Patrick’s Day! Hope you have a great day!
- The more I know you, the more you mean to me. You fill my life with hope and you make me happy. The luck of the Irish may have brought me to you, but it was your heart of gold that has kept our love true! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Also see – Saint Patrick’s Day Images with Quotes
St. Patrick’s Day Wishes with Love
- May the love and protection Saint Patrick can give be yours in abundance as long as you live. – Unknown
- You can win each and every heart around you with your love and sweetness.
- “Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it.” – Pope John Paul II
- “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are all dead.” – Oscar Wilde
- Life is too short to waste with hatred…. Live life with lots of love and make it a beautiful one for everyone.
- “May your day be touched by a bit of Irish luck, brightened by a song in your heart and warmed by the smiles of the people you love” – Irish Saying
- “O, love is the soul of a true Irishman; he loves all that’s lovely, loves all that he can, with his sprig of shillelagh and shamrock so green.” – Edward Lysaght
- May those that love us, Love; And those that don’t love us, May God turn their hearts; And if he doesn’t turn their hearts, May he turn their ankles so we’ll know them by their limping.