The life of a teenager appears to change daily. One moment a teenager appears to be occupied with games or subject in school, or sort of music, just to completely shift equips the nest. Constantly presented with new thoughts, social circumstances, and individuals, teenagers work to build up their identities and interests amid this phase of awesome change. Before their high school years, these Teenagers may have concentrated on school, play, and picking up an endorsement from their folks. However, now, those previous objectives are supplanted with a want for freedom, as teenagers progress in the direction of getting to be youthful adults. This segment of life where teenagers tend to become an adult is more crucial and parents should take utmost care of their child. There are lots of teenager’s life quotes in this site which is enough to give inspiration to the teenagers so that they can move forward on the path of success.
Teenager’s Life Quotes
- The area of teenage life is not necessarily rarefied; we’ve all gone through that period. It’s not as rarefied as a western or a space adventure or a gangster film, but it has its own dynamic. – Gus Van Sant
- As a teenager you are at the last stage in your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you. – Fran Lebowitz
- A teenager is always too tired to hold a dishcloth, but never too tired to hold a phone.- Unknown
- I don’t know what better teenage life you could get than going around the world doing what you love to do. – Anna Kournikova
- Teenage life – possibly adult life too is all about what you want and can’t have. And then about what you receive and misuse. – Jonathan Lethem
- “I think being a teenager is such a compelling time period in your life–it gives you some of your worst scars and some of your most exhilarating moments.” – Stephanie Meyer
- Teenage hood — that time in life when you show your individuality by looking like everyone else.- unknown
- The donning of the ear buds marks the beginning of teen life, when children set off on their own for the passage through adolescence. – Amity Shlaes
- I think the hardest part about being a teenager is dealing with other teenagers – the criticism and the ridicule, the gossip and rumors. – Beverly Mitchell
- “Being a teen can be tough. Just try to surround yourself with really good friends that really have your back, and also be a really good friend to those who really care about you. If you’re not sure about certain things, talk to your friends that you trust and your family.” – Victoria Justice
- I think the hardest part of being a teenage, or any age really, is the misconception that you’re alone. You’re not alone. You’re not the only one going through what you’re going through, and life does get better if you want it to. – Ellie Elisabeth
- Most teenagers don’t give old people the time of day which is sad because all old people do all the time is think about how nice it was to be a teenager so long ago. – Aimee Bender
- I just wanted to do something about the teenage experience; it’s such a wonderful and horrible time of life. – Amy Heckerling
- For a terrible time of life a teen-ager deceives himself; he believes he can trick the world. He believes he is invulnerable. An adolescent who is an orphan at this phase is in danger of never growing up. – John Irving
Short Teenager’s Life Status
- Drama, lies, tears…teenage years.- Unknown
- Being a teenager is hard. Mae Whitman
- No boy is worth your teenage years!.- Hayley Williams
- Everybody is a teenage idol. Barry Gibb
- The average income of the modern teenager is about 2 a.m. ~Author Unknown
- All teenagers have this desire to somehow run away. Joan Chen
- “If you just watch a teenager, you see a lot of uncertainty.” – Jamie Lee Curtis
- Telling a teenager the facts of life is like giving a fish a bath. Arnold H. Glasow
- I love being a teen because you don’t have all the responsibilities of an adult yet.- Elizabeth Gillies
- It’s difficult to decide whether growing pains are something teenagers have — or are. ~Author Unknown
Positive Life Quotes for Teenagers
- “Take care not to listen to anyone who tells you what you can and can’t be in life.” – Meg Medina.
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland.
- “You have to be authentic, you have to be true, and you have to believe in your heart.” – Howard Schultz.
- “No other version, no matter how perfect it is, would ever feel better than being your true self.” – Edmond Mbiaka.
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember…the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford.
- “Never dull your shine for somebody else.” – Tyra Banks.
- Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress, and the way to live.” – Gianni Versace
- “Be true to yourself. Make each day a masterpiece. Help others. Drink deeply from good books. Make friendship a fine art. Build a shelter against a rainy day.” – John Wooden
- “Don’t compromise even if it hurts to be yourself.” – Toby Keith
- Think positively. Irrespective of the negativity around, never stop loving yourself.
- Beauty comes from within! Eat right for a healthy body. Be optimistic for a healthy soul and a fulfilling life.
- Education, they say is the key. Application I would say is life. Endeavor to always put into use every good knowledge you acquire.
- Good looks are good, but a beautiful personality is the right measure of beauty.
- Good grades might not determine your success in life, but it is a great foundation you need to become whatever you want to be.
Psychological Facts About Teenagers
- Teenagers who do not positive peer relations with family or friends are at a higher risk of developing substance abuse and depression.
- Teenagers are more likely to take more risks than any other age group.
- Teenagers tend to have crushes.
- Teenagers even who have to get up early in the morning stay awake till late nights and often face a lack of sleep or the willingness to sleep.
- Teens mind doesn’t build to do hard work, they want success easily and rapidly for that they can do anything.
- Teen’s minds can easily be distracted or they are easy to be pleased. That’s why at this age they can be mentally easily cheated and they have a fear of commitments more than any age.
- Teenagers with low self-esteem engages in negative activities like cutting, bullying, smoking, drinking, or disordered eating.
- Teenagers have less self-control. They are extremely impulsive.
- Teenagers tend to express their feelings and emotions through music.
- Teenagers are always spend their time on their phones.
- Teenagers are known to be a bully and a victim of bullying.