In this article, I want to introduce you to the Ideal Woman and She is called the “Virtuous Woman“. True beauty is virtuous, because true beauty develops out of good character. Virtue “is a pattern of thought and behavior based on high moral standards and it begins in the heart and in the mind. In this section we’re showing some characteristics of the virtuous woman. We’ve added beautiful The Virtuous Woman Quotes and Sayings, The Ideal Woman Quotes, Inspirational Good Women Quotes, A Real Women Quotations, Great Thoughts about Perfect Women, Ideal Wife Quotes for Girls and most Inspirational Righteous Woman Quotes with Images.
A Virtuous Woman Quotes and Sayings Images
A Virtuous Woman Quotes
- A virtuous woman makes coverings for everyone around her.
- A virtuous woman speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
- “Honor a good woman because she is virtuous and honorable.” – Delano Johnson
- No pretense stop wasting my time. A virtuous woman is really hard to find. – Buju Banton
- A virtuous woman is like a fountain of beauty and love. She gladdens the heart of every beholder.
- There is no jewel in the world so valuable as a chaste and virtuous woman. – Miguel de Cervantes
- “A woman in love has full intelligence of her power; the more virtuous she is, the more effective her coquetry.” – Honore de Balzac
- “A virtuous woman isn’t ruled by her passions – she passionately pursues an incomparable God.” – Darlene Schacht
- A virtuous woman is not worried about the past or the future. Her focus is on making today the best day of her life.
- A virtuous woman is a source of inspiration and gives light to our world. She radiates happiness, love and grace.
- A Virtuous Woman is a very important woman; if you have her in your life, you must consider yourself fortunate.
- The virtuous woman flees from danger; she trusts more to her prudence in shunning it than in her strength to overcome it. – Jean Antoine Petit-Senn
- “There is no more beautiful sight than a young woman who glows with the light of the spirit who is confident and courageous because she is virtuous.” – Elaine S. Dalton
- The generality of virtuous women are like hidden treasures, they are safe only because nobody has sought after them. – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- It is said a virtuous woman is worth more than rubies. But I believe many men discover the hard way that virtue, like beauty, is often in the eye of the beholder. – Amanda Quick
- A Virtuous Woman is someone who provides comfort, encouragement, and support to those around her. She has a good attitude, a healthy self-image, and a sense of responsibility for herself.
- “The virtuous woman must be treated like a relic – adored, but not handled; she should be guarded and prized, like a fine flower-garden, the beauty and fragrance of which the owner allows others to enjoy only at a distance, and through iron walls.” -Miguel de Cervantes
Quotes about Mind of a Virtuous Woman
- A virtuous woman will always have the mind to open her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy.
- A virtuous woman’s mind sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night.
- The mind of a virtuous woman must be set about her work vigorously; her arms should be strong for her tasks.
- Mind of a virtuous woman is the source of all good qualities. She can smile at adversities and face challenges with a brave heart.
- Mind of a virtuous woman sees a need and fills it; she believes the best about people and always expects the best from them.
- A woman with a virtuous mind lives with integrity and compassion, and she becomes the best kind of role model for her children.
Check out – Happy International Women’s Day Quotes
Inspirational Righteous Woman Quotes
- “It is simply not possible to measure or limit the Influence a righteous women has.” – Sheri Dew
- A respectful woman is a righteous woman. – Habeeb Akande
- A Righteous Woman must live her dreams and not to be shadow by any fears. – Adrii
- When a woman is Righteous in her dress, her speech and her manners she became the most beautiful of women.
- “Righteous women have changed the course of history and will continue to do so, and their influence will spread and grow exponentially throughout the eternities.” – Julie B. Beck
- For reasons known to the Lord, some women are required to wait to have children. This delay is not easy for any righteous woman. But the Lord’s timetable for each of us does not negate our nature. – Sheri L. Dew
- A woman whose life is involved in the righteous rearing of her children has a better chance of keeping up her spirits than the woman whose total concern is centered in her own personal problems. – Ezra Taft Benson
- To be a righteous woman during the winding up scenes on this earth, before the second coming of our Savior, is an especially noble calling. She has been placed here to help to enrich, to protect, and to guard the home which is society’s basic and most noble institution. – Spencer W. Kimball
Also see – I am a Strong Woman Quotes
- She is confident that her profits are sufficient. Her lamp does not go out at night. ~ Proverbs 31:18
- All virtuous women, like tortoises, carry their house on their heads, and their chappel in their heart, and their danger in their eye, and their souls in their hands, and God in all their actions. ~ Jeremy Taylor
- The Quran says – “The world and all things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a virtuous woman. He once told the future khalifah, ‘Umar: “Shall I not inform you about the best treasure a man can hoard? It is a virtuous wife who pleases him whenever he looks towards her, and who guards herself when he is absent from her.”