The resurrection of Jesus Christ is considered one of the central beliefs of Christianity, and the phrase “He is Risen” is the affirmation of this miraculous event. According to the Bible, Jesus was crucified and buried in a tomb, but on the third day, he rose from the dead, and this resurrection is celebrated as a victory over death and a promise of eternal life for believers.
The “He is Risen Easter Quotes” article is a compilation of inspiring and meaningful quotes related to the resurrection of Jesus Christ. These quotes serve as a reminder of the significance of Easter and the ultimate sacrifice that Christ made for humanity’s sins. The article features a variety of quotes from famous figures, biblical passages, and traditional sayings that highlight the message of hope and redemption that Easter represents. It is a perfect resource for anyone seeking inspiration and reflection during the Easter season.
He is Risen Easter Quotes
- He has risen to fill humanity with peace and love truth and free it from greed. Happy Easter
- “He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.” – Matthew 28:5–6
- He has risen, have faith in him and he will always be by your side.
- “He has risen. Three words that can wipe away all the loss and grief of the past days. Three words that change everything.” – Mike McKinley
- “The message of Easter is not that Jesus is alive, it is so much more. The message of Easter is that Jesus has risen!” – Colin S. Smith
- Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of Christ risen. – Mother Teresa
- “He is risen! Gone back to glory!” The angels rejoice with great zeal! The portals of heaven are ringing, “Salvation! Salvation is real!” – Greta Zwaan
- But the Lord is risen to-day, Christ hath brought us life again, Wherefore let us all rejoice, Singing loud, with cheerful voice. – Martin Luther
- If Christ is risen, nothing else matters. And if Christ is not risen-nothing else matters. – Jaroslav Pelikan
- “We will give way no more to doubts and fears, but we will say to one another, “He is risen indeed: therefore let our hearts be glad.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “Christ the Lord is risen today, sons of men and angels say. Raise your joys and triumphs high; sing, ye heavens and earth reply.” – Charles Wesley
- This is the threefold truth on which our faith depends: Christ has died! Christ is risen! Christ will come again! Happy Easter!
- Hear the bells ringing they’re singing “Christ is risen from the dead!” The angel up on the tombstone said, He is risen just as he said! – Keith Green
- Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, “Christ is risen,” but, “I shall rise.” – Phillips Brooks
- “And all that is therein; Invisible and visible, Their notes let all things blend, For Christ, the Lord is risen. Our joy that hath no end.” – Saint John of Damascus
- The best proof that Christ has risen is that he is still alive. And for the immense majority of our contemporaries, the only way of seeing him alive is for us Christians to love one another. – Louis Evely
- Our identity as Christians is strengthened as we stand in the lengthening shadows of saints down through the centuries, who have always answered back in antiphonal voice: ‘He is risen, indeed!’ – Charles R. Swindoll
- “The joyful news that He is risen does not change the contemporary world. Still before us lie work, discipline, sacrifice. But the fact of Easter gives us the spiritual power to do the work, accept the discipline, and make the sacrifice.” – Henry Knox Sherrill