The loyal dead are honored on All Souls Day. This day is mostly commemorated by Catholic churches in Western Christianity, while some Anglican Communion and Old Catholic churches also observe it. Throughout the year, there are various all souls day observed by the Eastern Orthodox churches. The Roman Catholic celebration is tied to the belief that after death, the souls of the faithful who have not yet been absolved of the temporal punishment resulting from venial sins and attachment to mortal sins will not be able to immediately enter the beatific vision in heaven, but that they can be assisted in doing so by prayer and the Mass sacrifice.
In other words, they were not fully sanctified and morally faultless when they died, which is a prerequisite for going to Heaven. In Purgatory, this sanctification is completed after death. Moreover, the official name of this celebration in the ancient Roman counties is “The celebration of All the Faithful Departed”. Here is happy All Souls Day Quotes and messages for loved ones.
All Souls Day Quotes & Messages
- “Deep down inside we always seek for our departed loved ones.” – Munia Khan
- “When you lose someone you love, you gain an angel you know.” – Unknown
- “When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.” – Unknown
- For death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity. – William Penn
- “The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Life itself is but the shadow of death, and souls departed but the shadows of the living.” – Thomas Browne
- “No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away.” – Terry Pratchett
- “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” – Rumi
- “He died that day because his body had served its purpose. His soul had done what it came to do, learned what it came to learn, and then was free to leave.” – Garth Stein
All Souls Day Messages
- Let us send our love and wishes to all those loved ones who are no more on Earth hoping for their peace and happiness…. Happy All Souls Day.
- The memory of death is painful, but it is the start of a new, beautiful journey. Sending prayers to the loved ones in heaven. – Happy All Souls’ Day!
- My cordial wishes on All Souls Day to all my near and dear ones. I hope we will reunite one day. Happy Souls Day Wishes.
- Oh Lord, please grant our loved ones eternal rest and peace as they are no longer with us, As they seek your love and grace. – Happy All Souls’ Day!
- On the occasion of All Souls Day, I wish that all the departed souls are blessed by the Almighty.
- Praying for the dead get blessings for you. Pray for your beloved ones on All Souls Day. – Happy All Souls’ Day!
- The memories of the departed souls will always be there in our heart. They are immortal in that way. – Happy All Soul’s Day!
- Let us not be afraid of Death because after that we will be living in the arms of GOD…. Best wishes on All Souls Day to you.
- Happy All Soul’s Day to everybody. The lost ones are not here anymore to spread warmth, but they are always alive in our memories.
- “Warm wishes on All Souls Day to all my loved ones. Let us come together to remember and pray for all those who are no longer with us.”
- “They are not there with us but they will always stay with us in our hearts and memories. Wishing a very Happy All Souls Day.”
- When you carry love for God in your heart and learn to live your life according to his rules, the fear of death will have vanished. Have a happy All Soul’s Day
- God takes our loved ones because he wanted to decorate his garden of heaven with the most beautiful souls. Wishing everybody a warm All Soul’s Day!
All Souls Day Message for Mother
- “Wishing a very Happy All Souls Day to you mom. Pray on this day for the harmony of all those who are dead.”
- “Wherever they are, I wish they are always at peace and are always blessed. Warm wishes on All Souls Day to you mother.”
- “Dearest mom, your absence in my life hurts me the most but on All Souls Day, I pray to God to keep you safe and at harmony.”
All Souls Day Message for Father
- “Wishing a very Happy All Souls Day to my father. You will always live in my memories and my heart. Wherever you are, I wish you are always happy.”
- “You are not with me but you will always live in my memories. Sending you lots of love on All Souls Day.”
- “Happy All Souls Day to my father who has always been my strength and support. May you always keep showering your love on me from wherever you are.”
All Souls Day Message for Parents
- “Wishing a very Happy All Souls Day to you mom and dad. Make it a special day by remembering and praying for all those who were close to your heart once.”
- “They are not there to create memories with you anymore but they are certainly an integral part of your memories. Happy All Souls Day to my dear parents.”
- “Dear mom and dad, warm wishes on All Souls Day to you. Let us seek blessings, happiness and peace for the departed souls on this special day.”
All Souls Day Quotes For Friend
- Warm wishes on All souls day. On this day, I pray that you are always blessed by good souls.
- May you are not here to create memories, but you are always in our memories. Happy All Souls Day.
- Your memories will keep you alive no matter where you are. Wishing you a blessed souls day.
- The day is to remind you, my friend. The distance was never a boundary in our friendship. We will meet again in heaven. May you be blessed with His numerous blessings.
See – Brother Loss Quote