A Daughter of the Gods was a 1916 American silent fantasy drama movie composed and coordinated by Herbert Brenon. The film was controversial in view of the groupings of what was viewed as unnecessary nakedness by the character Anitia, played by Australian swimming star Annette Kellermann. The scene is viewed as the first complete bare scene by a noteworthy star, which happened during a cascade succession, however the greater part of Kellerman’s body is secured by her long hair. It was taped by Fox Film Corporation in Kingston, Jamaica, where enormous sets were developed, and coordinated by Herbert Brenon. In spite of the fact that stills and exposure photographs have survived, the film is currently viewed as lost. People however loved the story in the book and the quotes. People still read about the daughter of gods. You can read these Daughter’s of God quotes and sayings and get yourself acquitted with knowledge.
Daughters of God Quotes
- “Nothing is more beautiful than a woman who is brave, strong and emboldened because of who Christ is in her.”
- You women are daughters of God. You are precious. You are made in the image of our Heavenly Mother. – Spencer W. Kimball
- It is an enormous honor for us to be considered children of God…for you to be a daughter of God.
- “There is nothing ordinary about you. You are the daughter of the King and your story is significant.”
- As daughters of God we are each unique and different in our circumstances and experiences. And yet our part matters—because we matter. – Elaine S. Dalton
- You can recognize women who are grateful to be a daughter of God by their outward appearance. These women understand their stewardship over their bodies and treat them with dignity. – Margaret D. Nadauld
- Daughters of God know that it is the nurturing nature of women that can bring everlasting blessings, and they live to cultivate this divine attribute. – Margaret D. Nadauld
- Virtue is the strength and power of daughters of God. If all humanity really understood the importance of the statement ‘We are daughters of our Heavenly Father,’ how would women be regarded and treated? – Elaine S. Dalton
- “There will always be things to complain about—things that don’t seem to go quite right. You can spend your days feeling sad, alone, misunderstood, or unwanted. But that isn’t the journey you had hoped for, and it’s not the journey Heavenly Father sent you to take. Remember, you are truly a daughter of God.”
- It is a holy blessing to be born with the exquisite qualities of a daughter of God. Women of God, both old and young, are spiritual and sensitive, tender and gentle. They have a kind, nurturing nature. This is your inheritance. Never belittle the gifts God has given to you. Develop the divinity that is within you. – Margaret D. Nadauld
- Contrary to what you may think, an immoral act of any kind will only lower your self-esteem. Be true to yourselves, and your respect for yourself will increase. Know that yours is a divine birthright. Cultivate a good opinion of yourselves. Others may make cutting remarks concerning you. This is only a sign of their ignorance and not of your qualities. Walk with that dignity which is becoming a young woman who is a daughter of God.
- Of all the creations of the Almighty, there is none more beautiful, none more inspiring than a lovely daughter of God who walks in virtue with an understanding of why she should do so, who honors and respects her body as a thing sacred and divine, who cultivates her mind and constantly enlarges the horizon of her understanding, who nurtures her spirit with everlasting truth. God will hold us accountable if we neglect His daughters. He has given us a great and compelling trust. May we be faithful to that trust. – Gordon B. Hinckley
Check this – Thankyou God Quotes
I am Daughter of God Quotes and Sayings
- I am a beautiful daughter of God who is loving and capable.
- When I’m unstoppable, I live in the truth that I am a daughter of the Almighty God!
- I am a beloved spirit daughter of God, And my life has meaning, purpose, and direction.
- I am a daughter of God, Stronger than you believe, Braver than you know Smarter than you think.
- “I am the daughter of a King that is not moved by the world. For my God is with me and goes before me. I do not fear because I am His.”
- “I will never be someone’s last choice, second option, narcissistic supply, doormat, ego booster, sidekick, secret, last time or after thought. I am a Daughter of God that stands for truth. I know my beauty, my talents, my accomplishments, what I have to offer and who leads my life purpose: my Heavenly Father. But, most of all I know my value and I will never let any man define my worth.” – Shannon L. Alder
Also see – Stay Strong Quotes